Why Choose St. Louise Regional Hospital for Medical Care?
At St. Louise Regional Hospital, you come first.
Patients turn to St. Louise for medical care because of our:
- Advanced procedures: We offer leading-edge medical procedures for a wide range of medical conditions, including minimally invasive gastrointestinal and orthopedic surgery.
- Highly qualified team: Our team includes board-certified physicians and specialists with decades of experience, allowing us to provide a high caliber of healthcare.
- Convenient, local services: You do not have to travel long distances to receive exceptional healthcare. Our hospital provides personalized and skilled medical care close to home.
- Compassionate care: We provide personalized care that puts you first. Our caring staff always discusses your options with you to understand your needs and preferences. We are here to answer any questions you may have.
Our surgeons are experts in minimally invasive surgery, an approach that speeds your recovery and reduces your discomfort.
Minimally invasive surgery at our hospital includes:
- LINX® device and BARRXTM procedure: Our hospital is one of the only facilities in the area where you can receive these innovative, minimally invasive procedures for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). The LINX device prevents acid reflux, while the BARRX procedure removes potentially cancerous cells for patients with Barrett’s esophagus. Learn more about gastrointestinal and colorectal procedures.
- Laparoscopic procedures: We offer laparoscopic or keyhole surgery for many conditions. In this procedure, doctors use a small incision rather than a large one, which leads to a faster recovery with less scarring.
- Endoscopic procedures: During an endoscopy, a specialist inserts a thin, flexible instrument down the throat or through a small incision. Endoscopic treatment helps you avoid surgery and is typically an outpatient procedure. Learn more about minimally invasive surgery at St. Louise.
We have a comprehensive orthopedics program, with board-certified orthopedists performing advanced procedures not commonly available at other facilities.
Our orthopedists specialize in:
- Sports medicine
- Foot and ankle
- Anterior hip replacement
- Joint replacement
- Minimally invasive orthopedic surgery
- Spinal surgery
Find out more about orthopedics at St. Louise.
Primary and Urgent Care
Our primary care physicians have practiced in the community for decades and are committed to building long-term relationships with patients. We also have the only walk-in urgent care clinic in Morgan Hill at the De Paul Urgent Care Center. Learn about our primary care and urgent care services.
We help you be proactive about your breast health, providing mammograms and education in a warm, friendly environment. Find out about the Breast Care Center.
Maternal Child Health Services
Our team of skilled physicians and nurses provides a full range of maternity services. We offer childbirth and prenatal yoga classes, as well as lactation support. We designed our birthing and maternity suites with your comfort—and the safety of your baby—in mind. Learn about our maternal child health services.
In addition to offering oncology diagnosis, we offer minor surgery and our specialists work with O’Connor Hospital to offer chemotherapy and radiation therapy in a caring and compassionate environment.
If you or a loved one are facing serious illness, our palliative care team can help support your physical, emotional and spiritual needs. Our physicians, nurses, social workers and chaplains are here to help you through this difficult time. Learn more about our palliative care services.
Pulmonary rehab combines education and exercise to help patients with lung conditions reduce shortness of breath. Participating in our pulmonary rehab program improves your lung function so you can do more of what you enjoy every day. Find out about pulmonary rehab at St. Louise.
We are South Santa Clara County’s only primary stroke center certified by the Joint Commission. Timing is critical in a stroke. Our telemedicine program uses high-definition videoconferencing to connect you with stroke specialists, ensuring rapid treatment. Learn more about our stroke services.
Wound Care Center
The Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine provides comprehensive treatment to speed the healing of problem wounds. Find out more about our wound care center, which offers hyperbaric oxygen treatment.
For more information or to find a physician, contact our physician referral service at 408.782.1501.